With 2017 drawing to a close, it’s time to look back at our favourite virtual classes produced this year.
Thanks to a new partnership with Beachbody, we now offer legendary classes such as P90x and Insanity! Then there’s Cyberobics – cinematic quality classes that has been shot in locations ranging from Miami’s South Beach to Malibu and the Mojave Desert!
When it comes to virtual fitness, your members deserve the best.
Some of our virtual fitness class highlights for 2017 include new partnerships with:
- CYBEROBICS– Our partnership with CYBEROBICS provides a premium virtual fitness experience for members.
- Beachbody– Beachbody brought the addition of popular Insanity and P90X classes to your players.
- FORTE– FORTE provide content from the best boutique studios worldwide straight to your studio.
- InstaFit– Our Spanish content partners cover virtual classes from HIIT to yoga.
- FitSteps– FitSteps is founded by Ian Waite and Natalie Lowe from Strictly Come Dancing and features a wide range of high energy dance workouts.
Some of our existing virtual class producers have also released great new workouts to your players this year including;
- BoxxMethod– With 4 brand- new virtual boxing classes now live, Boxxmethod have gone for a spin on the classic full body workouts.
- SH1FT– With everything from tennis to sprint these high intensity workouts promise results.
- Zumba– 3 new Zumba Blitz classes were launched this year as well as ‘So you think you can’t dance’ for even the most timid of dancers, taught by Beto Perez himself.
- Sleek Technique– Have just launched 4 new classes for 2018, their unique ballet workouts help you strengthen and tone.
If you want to find out more about any of the above virtual fitness classes, or our other great class providers, then please contact us here