Senior Account Manager
Place of Work:
Line Management Responsibilities:
Working with US Team and Senior Customer Success Manager to help customers execute digital strategy
Relationship Management of Existing Partners /Customer Support / Customer Journey Management / Administrative Support /
Main Purpose of Role
To support and deliver world class customer service to all clients. To grow and retain number of installations within current customers. To communicate across a range of sectors and audiences delivering clear and concise information and support to all stakeholders. To support the business development and technical operations teams.
About the Role…
We are building a team made up of extraordinary, passionate and talented team members who are above average on skills, competencies and dedication, and who will take responsibility in shaping the company. We raise the bar with every hire and promotion – are you next?
To be successful in this role, you will be a globally oriented customer service expert with a business development mind-set. You will become part of a hard-working, high performing, young and dynamic team. We set the bar high and so do you.
- Management of existing and new client relationships.
- Planning, developing and optimising the customer journey to deliver a clear and easy to follow process for all new clients.
- Support in execution strategies for customers as well as providing information that can be utilised for all clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide industry insight and best practice knowledge to all clients.
- Support the senior customer success manager, business development and technical operations team
- Deliver the US Account Management strategy and support development of local accounts, deliver market leading customer service.
- Keep account management materials current and relevant and react to changes in the market.
- Lead on customer experience planning including; feedback, case studies etc.
- Internal communications – effectively communicate account management messaging, initiatives and key information to the senior staff.
- Management and development of customer relationships both internally and externally
- Respond to account support enquiries out of hours when necessary.
- Regular analysis on client usage and reporting to clients on recommendations.
- Reporting and analysis for content team usage to understand content demands.
- Data management
- Monitor and understand content usage across platforms: In-club, Gym Floor and streaming
- Degree level qualification or equivalent work experience, preferably in a related subject.
- At least 2 years experience working in the health and fitness industry, ideally with group exercise knowledge, either within a club environment or as a supplier to the industry.
- Experience with customer service management and the ability to demonstrate clear communication and manage pressure situations.
- Experience and confident carrying out presentations and public speaking.
- Able to clearly delivering training materials.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literate with good MS Office Skills, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organisation and externally.
- Multi tasker.
- Strong interpersonal skills- face-to-face, by telephone and email
- Work well under pressure
- Work well to deadlines and targets
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Good communication skills
- Sound numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Works well on own initiative
- Team Player
- Ability to build sound business relationships
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org